Our process begins with a Family Wealth Planning Session. Before the Session, you will complete homework that will have you feeling more organized and put together than you have in a long time. Maybe ever.
During the Session, we will look at what would happen to all of what you have and everyone you love, if anything were to happen to you.
Then, we’ll determine a plan together to make sure everything goes the way you want it to so you are always in control. And so your family always knows just how much you care.
Should we decide there are things we can do to take care of your family better than they are taken care of now, we will present you with planning options that allow you to decide on your fee and the level of service that is right for you and your family.
Estate planning at the Knarr Law Group is not one size fits all. We offer 3 levels of planning to suit your varying needs. From starter plans primarily for families with young children and little in the way of financial wealth to more robust plans for well-established families concerned with matters of asset protection, preservation and increased growth, we’ve got you covered.
We’ve priced our planning for you at the intersection of affordability and effectiveness. When we meet for your Family Wealth Planning Session, we will review the 3 planning levels with you, and you will choose your own fee based on your budget and the planning options that are most important to you and your family. Our plans are focused on ensuring your family has somewhere to turn if and when something happens to you, that your plan will work and you have real security, not the false security that comes with a cheap set of estate planning documents.
There truly is no one size fits all choice. We have created a process, though, to educate you quickly and effectively so that you can make empowered, informed choices about what you want for the people you love, so that you aren’t simply choosing the cheapest option because you don’t have any other basis for making your decisions.
We believe in personalized service for each and every client. Our approach is educational and proactive – we educate you based on the specifics of your family situation, your assets, and your individual needs, wants, desires and values and then guide you to tell us what you want most, so we can create the plan (and the fee for that plan) that aligns with your objectives for your family and your assets.
We represent families throughout varying stages of life:
● traditional two parent families or single parents wishing to provide for and protect their children and themselves;
● unmarried couples who are either solidifying their relationship through proper planning or dissolving their relationship with the assistance of caring counsel;
● blended families negotiating the challenges of creating new relationships with varying expectations;
● families with special needs looking to ensure that their children with special needs will be taken care of and able to continue to receive government assistance;
● high net worth families seeking strategies for minimizing estate and income taxes;
● family business owners seeking ways to protect and expand their companies and considering how and when to transition to the next generation of ownership;
● estate executors and beneficiaries navigating the court process of probate administration;
● family members or trustees carrying out the legacy left behind through a trust administration.
This website is for informational purposes only. Using this site or communicating with Knarr Law Group, A Professional Corporation through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2018 LawLawyerTemplate - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder